The toilets are the responsibility of the FoH Manager.
We have 4. They are sometimes repainted. One of the men’s toilets is usually blocked. They cannot legally be gender neutral for reasons but just pretend they are.
The cleaning cupboard is also in the men’s toilet. Please keep it locked.
Don’t ever look up and see how dusty the lamps are because you’ll never be able to unsee it.
- Nov 2019 - EUSA installed new dispensers for soap and rolls. They took our hand sanitiser ones though, and still haven’t returned them.
- Sept 2019 - Last time it got repainted. By someone who was 5’1" and someone who was 5’2". A bad idea? Maybe. Could we reach everything? Don’t look at the corners too closely. The inside of the stalls are painted with Warm Pewter, and the outside is a custom colour we made because we couldn’t find a good shade.
Before they were repainted, the bathrooms were different colours. One of them was a shade called Kitchen.
- April 2017 - New Countertops
- October 2014 - New taps in the mens bathroom
- At some point the floor was redone, it used to be black.
- 1993 - 6 toilets went down to 4 toilets at the cost of £3,250.
Currently this is where we’re hanging up posters when/if we do actually update the the poster-wall.
Apparently pane of glass was removed from the window to vent the cafe during the fringe 2003 but an electric extractor fan was never fitted.